Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dating Coach

I know how it is -- you've been looking for ages, had some dates that didn't work out, and some dates that really didn't work out ... and suddenly he/she appears. You are so excited!

But remember, everyone's got 'nerves' ...

From the emailbag:

Sultan writes: "I knew she the one for me. So I didn't call a
lot. I wanted to slow the pace."

Merita writes: It's like I wanted to always save something for next
time. I took it easy and honest to gosh, it really worked out."

Pacing is everything. Nancy Fenn wrote that Gabriel Garcia Marquez quotes Simon Bolivar as saying, “There is no mistake in courtship which can be made up for.”

So take it slow, get some coaching, and keep the faith! They're looking for you just as hard as you are looking for them.

No comments: