Saturday, January 24, 2009

#1 complaint about men dating online


Are you a man looking for a date on the Internet? Gentlemen, the #1 complaint of women dating on the Internet is the misspellings and grammar in the men's emails.

Here are some at random from match.com:

I believe that I am a great friend to my friends. I enjoy sports and love to travel and meet people. I never opposed to trying new things. I work hard and enjoy life

That's ME---'Old Fasshioned" manners. I am VERY traditional. I, promise, I will TOTALLY spoil you. Can you endure that?

Subject line: Lot's in common

I AM LOOKING FOR A TENDER CARING WOMAN TO SHOW A GOOD TIME AS A COMPANION AND DEVELOPE A RELATIONSHIP WITH

I am a true story teller, I am a very sensative fellow. If you look close you will see tears in my eyes sometimes. I am a very srtong guy, very healthy, very physically fit, and very active. I excersice my physical body everyday.

The sad thing is that the sentiments expressed are lovely and would appeal to a woman, but it is even hard to concentrate and keep reading with such mayhem.

Let me coach you about dating online and help you compose those emails. You write it and I'll edit it. I also can help you find the right Internet dating sites for what you're looking for.
Email me at sdunn@susandunn.cc to find out more about Dating Coaching.

And yes, you're right, not everyone cares about spelling and grammar, and maybe they shouldn't, they should be able to see "the real you," but ... The Right Woman for you might be one of those who likes a well-written email. You don't want to eliminate yourself right out the starting gate.

No comments: