Friday, January 23, 2009

Online Dating one of top ten search terms today on yahoo

Top 10 searches on yahoo today, #6 is online dating.
  1. Emilie de Ravin
  2. Taraji P. Henson
  3. Caroline Kennedy
  4. Roadable Aircraft
  5. Inkheart
  1. Online Dating
  2. Short Cruise Deals
  3. Mark McGwire
  4. HDTVs
  5. Stock Markets
So how is your dating going? As a Dating Coach I hear over and over - there's nobody out there, I never find anyone, the really neat guys don't get online, and a million other excuses.

In today's busy world online dating is a viable option, one you should not overlook.

SUCCESS STORY

And it works. One of my clients met the love of his life online, and is getting ready to move from Dallas to Austin next month so they can live together. I coached him for nearly a year on this - and look at the great results! In fact he came to me just at the point where he was about to give up because he was having problems with the budding relationship.

Another client - after a year, he finally popped the question. We worked hard together to make it happen.

Let me be your Dating Coach. email me at sdunn@susandunn.cc for more information.


No comments: