Saturday, October 24, 2009

She just wanted a guy to pal around with

Overheard at the D.C. Dating Seminar I gave recently for singles 40 and over. (email me for the dates of the next ones - you don't want to miss out if you live in the D. C. area. Coaching also available by phone, email, and in my office)

Ladies, you need to get with me and learn THE RULES.
Here's what the guys said:

She's been married and has kids, but I felt like she just wanted a guy to pal around with.

She took me to a grand opening of her art work. We walked in and she ran over to meet all her friends. Just left me standing there. What am I, chopped liver?

Everyone keeps saying they met their partner on match.com. I guess online dating is the way to go. (I can tell you about the sites, what one's good for you, and help you write that important winning profile!)

She ran in the room, closed the door, and pinned me against the wall. (gasp!)

I came in the room and she was going through my desk drawers. Why do women do that?

She asked me to fix the antenna on her car. I fell in love immediately.

She always said to come and get her, she wasn't meeting me anywhere. I liked that a lot. It showed she respected herself.

She was beautiful. But more than that, she knew how to have a good conversation.

She just sat there for me to open the car door. Refreshing.

She demanded my best behavior.

No comments: