Saturday, October 24, 2009

Guys on a First Date


What to guys say they "always do" on a first date?

From "Best Bachelors", they asked the guys

ON A FIRST DATE I ALWAYS ...

Now I gotta say, if you asked a woman that, she'd probably reply "I always get nervous." But here's what these guys said. Note the action words, the "I" words:

Mario: "...give honest compliments."
Justin Bartha: "...pay. And on the second date and the third."
Chris Messina: "...try to kiss the girl. I like to close that on the first date."
David Cook: "...act like I know what I'm doing, even when I don't."
Gerard Butler: "Shave."

For Dating Coaching, email me at sdunn@susandunn.cc.

Check out the great new zodiac trait site that talks about zodiac compatibility, the compatibility of different signs. www.zodiac-traits.com . Nancy Fenn is an international expert astrologer and this site is getting raves.

No comments: