Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How to Know if He's Really Interested in You


Ladies (and gentlemen), here's the bottom line, and I don't need to tell you this, I just am REMINDING you of this:

If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it. Period.

Let me show you how to make this happen. I've helped many men and women get it together in today's crazy dating world.



For dating coaching, email me at sdunn@susandunn.cc . My clients include men and women of all ages, so let me tell you, I know the scoop.

If you want a serious relationship that becomes marriage, let me coach you.

AD
Oprah quits. This is typical of the Saturn-Pluto transit going on right now. What's going on in your life, or ... what MIGHT be going to happen. Email Semiramis for a reading - semiramis.appiamo@hotmail.com .

No comments: