Monday, August 9, 2010

Can 2 First-Borns Make a Good Pair?

THE DATING COACH coaches internationally by phone and email. I also have offices in Manassas VA and Chevy Chase MD. I'm waiting to help you get the show on the road.


This is the best answer I've heard to that. My client wrote

C: Hey, do you think 2 first-borns can make it as a couple?

HE REPLIED:

Answer...don't see why not as long as I am in charge!! Just kidding, meant as long as you are in charge!! Oops, wrong again!!! Seriously, I think things work as long as there is a mutual respect, understanding and sharing, and a lotta compromise, etc. (Tho, I gotta be careful not to sound too sensitive or I'll lose my card to the "Guys Club!")

We like that part about the "Guys' Club" too. This guy wrote the kind of response you like to get, and are v. likely to answer.

What did my client reply:

ANSWER: ROFL. Best laugh I've had in a week. Let's meet and see if we get along. Wait a minute. You're supposed to be the one asking.

NEED A DATING COACH? Email me at sdunn@susandunn.cc and let's get to work on your dating situation. Life isn't meant to be lived alone. I have some great tips on profiles, what the guys like, what the gals like. The Dating Coach knows!

It isn't easy, so why go it alone? Sometimes just one or two sessions does the trick. 817-734-1471 if you're in a hurry.

No comments: