Friday, September 26, 2008

Dating Success = Marraige



Where do you meet the right person?

I attended a family wedding last weekend. Is there anything more sentimental than the first dance as bride and groom?

The groom, the usual 30 year old, has been dating and looking. His work takes him all over the world. We wondered if he would ever find someone.

He did.

Guess where?

At a bakery in his own small home town. He went in for bread. She was selling bagels. He thought bagels a better idea ... and brought home bagels as well as a date.

Keep looking, and let me help you with Dating Coaching, because action and intent matter, as well as getting out. But there really is no telling when you will meet the partner of your dreams.

Another client of mine just met a great guy at the neighborhood convenience store. "I couldn't believe my eyes," she told me. What if her eyes had not been OPEN. What if she thought - you could never meet anyone at a convenience store.

Keep your eyes and heart open.

Let me guide you. email sdunn@susandunn.cc for Dating Coaching. If you've run out of ideas, let me share some with you!

No comments: