Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Worst Thing a Man Can Write on His Dating Profile


The Worst Thing a Man Can Write on his Internet Dating Profile
I love statistics. They guide us through the maze. They allow us to put probability on our side. My Dating Coaching is full of them, and they incorporate into RULES.


Here's one for the guys:
According to eharmony.com research, 'THE SINGLE MOST COMMON COMPLAINT FROM WOMEN ABOUT MEN'S PROFILES IS THAT THEY ARE MISSPELLED AND/OR ILLITERATE.'

I have seen this on the profiles of men who are CEOs, hairdressers, construction workers, lawyers and physicians.


LET ME HELP YOU WRITE YOUR PROFILE. When a woman looks at a profile like this (this is a real one, details omitted to protect the guilty) - excerpts:

I AM [name),I AM INTO [occupation],DIVORCED,NOW LOOKING FOR A WOMAN TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH.I HAVE ONLY ONE DAUGHTER ... There is not ideal person, and sometimes I can be a little stubborn and forgetful. ... I like to go out to/and: I can drink a good bottle of wine ... and then i decided i send u a message

What are you to make of this? Most women delete it and move on, according to research.


Don't let that be you! Call me about Dating Coaching - 817-734-1471. I'll help you write a profile that represents you and works ... work with you on photos ... opening lines ... etiquette ... review emails with you. I work hard for you to get you the partner you need.
Susan Dunn, M.A.
The Dating Coach


No comments: