Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How Do You Get Him to Marry You



How do you get him to marry you?



As a Dating Coach, I've worked with a lot of women who were looking for a husband. They may be in different stages of a relationship, but the big question is, "How do I get him to MARRY me?"

A client writes: He moved in about 6 months ago. I don't understand why he won't marry me. I cook all his meals, do his clothes, take care of his kids when he has to work on the weekend and it's his weekend to have them. I've even entertained his mother when she was in town. The sex is great. I just don't get it. He won't even pay half the utility bill or pay for part of the groceries. Why won't he marry me?

The Dating Coach answers: Why would he?

It used to be called "don't give the cow away with the milk." In the situation this woman writes about, she is behaving like a wife in all aspects, so what is the incentive for this man to marry her.

Men who are looking for marriage will usually NOT move in with the woman. They behave differently.

  • How do you tell what man is "the marrying kind" and what man isn't?
  • How do you know when to cut your losses and move on?
  • How can you set it up from the beginning so that if he loves you, marriage will be on his mind?
  • How can you attract the kind of man who marries?
  • What's the difference between romance, an affair, and dating for marriage?

Let me guide you and be your Dating Coach.

eMail me at sdunn@susandunn.cc and let's talk. Dating is more complicated than it ever has been. I'm here to help.

No comments: