Monday, September 20, 2010

Dating after 50

Need singles over 50 who are dating to interview for new book. Please email me at sdunn@susandunn.cc to set up interview time. Can be by phone or email. can be anonymous if you like. But you have information we need to know that can help everyone who's over 50 and sating.

the divorce rate for second marriages is astronomical. It is what is inflating the USS divorce rate (over 50%). The vast majority of this is SECOND MARRIAGES. Yet no one wants to live alone.

We want to interview people who are OVER 50 AND DATING. Please email us at sdunn@susandunn.cc

You know this is hard, I know it's hard. You either have no experience - being newly divorced or newly widowed, or you don't ask out/get asked out enough to gain experience. So, in response to desperate need, I'm co-authoring a book on Dating After 50. It will give our the rules AND the strategy. We'll help you figure out what he means when he says, or she says -- some of our favorites:

I don't need a LTR (Is that code for "just want sex"?)
Let's be friends first and see what happens (Is that code for I really just want sex but I'll sneak it up on you. To us, "friends" and "dates" are totally different animals.)
No druggies, liars, cheats, philanderers. (Is that code for I have attracted and lived with loser my whole life and I'm never going to change?)
I nedz nice woman date fr lifetime. (Is this code for an illiterate person?)
I'm a curmudgeon but I was lucky enough to have a wife who could love me in spite of this. (Is this code for - I have a nasty disposition but since I make good money I was able to get some poor woman to marry me. I pride myself in being unpleasant and my negativity will probably kill you like it did my first wife?)
The real reason I divorced her is that she beat me and she beat the kids. (Is that code for -- I like to be beaten and I'll induce you to beat me too?)

Send us your examples and what they turned out to mean in real life. If you would consent to be interviewed anonymously please email us at sdunn@susandunn.cc . We ALL need this information DESPERATELY.

Thank you and Happy Dating.

No comments: