Sunday, August 3, 2008

If Her Daddy's Rich Take Her Out for a Meal


WHERE YOU TAKE HER ON THE DATE MATTERS

If you get it wrong, you won't even get out the starting gate, guys.

Remember that old song, If her daddy's rich take her out for a meal; if her daddy's poor just do what you feel.

OK, let's dismiss "gold-digger" first of all. If you can't recognize a gold-digger, please call me for coaching immediately. No one wants to be involved with someone like that.

This is a light-hearted ditty about dating, and there's a bit of wisdom in there. Guys, it pays to get it right. If her daddy's rich, take her out for a meal. (P.S. Not just ANY meal.)

In the emailbag:

Well he finally called and asked me out. To Barnyard Buffet. Just not my type of place. Shows he's not the right guy for me. Too bad it didn't work out.

How do you tell? Let me coach you. Remember - "In courtship, as in war, there is no way to survive a tactical blunder."

I've talked to hundreds of men and women dating, and I know how to 'read' a profile.

I can also show you how to look for criminal record, cost of their home, etc.

Smart Dating Warriors have a plan, and they use scouts to get information. :-)

P.S. If you're saying, "But I can't afford to take every woman to a nice restaurant," think again. Asking a woman to meet you at Starbucks on a Sat. morning signals that you are doing the equivalent of mass-mailing a formula-email + wink, to tons of women.

No, you can't afford to take every woman to a nice restaurant. Why would you want to? Be selective and be savvy. It shows. It matters.

No comments: