Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Is he/she emotionally available?



And if you try to close your heart to them, you will grossly limit your life, happiness, success, and ability to connect with others.


From the emailbag today:


Dear Dating Coach,

This is what he wrote me. What do you think?

Sandra, I don't know who you think you are to patronize me like
that.


All I did was express sympathy at the death of his wife, right after he
filed for divorce. I mean that's got to be rough.


This man is not available emotionally for a relationship.


It's the law of emotions (like physics) that if you stuff down one emotion, you stuff them all down.


There are people attempting to date online that simply are not ready because they have not dealt with "baggage."


Let me help you identify them quickly, so that you don't waste your time. We bless them, and hope for their healing, but it is roller coaster to try and get involved with someone who has not processed a divorce or death or breakup, or other major lif event, for that matter.


Refer them to me for coaching! :-) (in my other field, emotional intelligence)


The EQ COURSE will help you understand how emotions/feelings work and what you can do about it. Many people call it "the missing piece."


I love emotional intelligence. It's my passion. Let me share it with you! email me at sdunn@susandunn.cc and let's get to work!


COME TO THE DATING FOR SUCCESS SEMINAR IN DALLAS Saturday, October 18th, 10 am to 5 pm. Beautiful facility just 20 mins. from DFW. email me for more information and discounted pre-registration fee. sdunn@susandunn.cc

No comments: