Sunday, August 24, 2008

Who is Michael Phelps Dating?


What if you read a dating profile where the man listed for his "interests:"
I’ve got a pretty quiet life. It’s kinda boring. I haven’t got a girlfriend and I can’t do the kind of things all my friends are doing as college students. I swim, listen to hip hop and work on my car.
Think you might pass him up as "boring"? Think again! This is attributed to Michael Phelps spreadit.org Yes, indeed, he "swims."

A lot of men doing interesting and serious things with their lives won't list a lot of interests. Actually, I've talked to 100s of men and women and helped them write and re-write their profiles and a big one is "interests."

From Kareena:

What am I supposed to put for interests? What did I do today?
Listened to come classical music, cleaned house, went over to have dinner with
my son and family and took 3 client calls. What would I do if I had a
neat guy in my life??
That's a totally other thing.

Does Michael have a girlfriend? He's been linked to swimmer Amanda Beard, who denied it; and to supermodel Lily Donaldson, who also denied dating him. Lately he's been linked to gold medal winning swimmer Stephanie Rise.

True?

According to Game On , Phelps always replies:


  • Part of my life is kept to myself. I'm able to relax and be with my friends. Those pretty much are the only people who really know the answer to that.


    Well, the Dating Coach has to say, that the gentleman's response. Used to be that a gentleman didn't "kiss and tell." That's not a bad idea!

    Recommendation when your date asks you about previous dates, partners, spouses and exes -- that it be kept to a minimum and that you practice with me suitable responses. After all, it's "history" isn't it? Or you wouldn't be a very attractive date prospect.

    Let me work with you on responses to the "trick" questions. That's what Dating Coaching is all about.

    If you want a second date, or even second email, it matters how you answer questions ... and also how you ask them.

    Favorite woman's profile comment seen this week:

    Q: What's your idea of a great first date?
    A: Anything as long as it doesn't feel like a job interview!!!

    Answer to "interests"? Ladies and gentlemen, if it's hard for you to write, it's hard for them to write. Give people a long lead until you get a "deal breaker." Kareena tells me she'd love to go to the Galapagos Island, if she had someone to go with. That's a far cry from listening to music and visiting with family!

    Photo: wikipedia, common domain

No comments: