Friday, August 15, 2008

If she couldn't, how can you??


Why Sandra wasn't meeting men
Why should you be looking for Mr. Right on the Internet? Because, despite what lots of experts say, these days it is nearly impossible to meet men in the daily course of your life, including work and activities.


Listen to what Sandra told me:



Thank you sooo much for getting me on the Internet to date. And boy am I telling other people. I have a high profile job in public relations. You know how they always tell you to get out where they men are? Picture this -- for years I've had lunch at some networking event several times a week - rotary, bank openings, product launches, "meet the new CEO" presentations. Even the occasional C&W dance hall opening, or bar. I give and go to banquets at night constantly, where there are 100s of men present, good, eligible ones. On Sunday I go to all the churches, giving speeches. I speak and schmooz with the military (3 big bases in town), the CEOs, the society matrons. I serve on as many Boards as I can. I even get to wear formals and chic clothes all the time. And I'm not a dog. It's just that I'm in my professional persona as you told me, and that's not appealing to men. I mean picture me getting a 200-person event rolling, giving orders, dealing with the media. That's intimidating, and also not conducive to normal conversation. If I couldn't find a man that way, what about the woman who's buried in an accounting department all day and then goes to SCUBA lessons on the weekends? Now I see the advantages of the Internet. Just need to get my profile in shape. Can you help?

Sandra's story should be written on the Internet dating sites as an ad. Out all the time, dressed to the hilt, competent and beautiful ... and no dates.
The Internet is the primary way to meet the man of your dreams ... IF you kow what you'redoing, and I can show you how.


Let me help you:



  • Choose a photo that works

  • Stop writing the things that turn men off

  • Write for men, not for other women

  • Avoid the 5 words that men will eliminate you for immediately

  • How to write a profile that represents who you are in a way men can relate to

  • How to recognize and immediately eliminate the men you don't want

One-day seminar in Dallas in October. Write me for details. The dating scene really heats up at the holidays, so get yourself prepared. Get ready, get set, GO! Email me at sdunn@susandunn.cc .

No comments: